Do you like someone upon their features or personality?

• Features
  • Personality

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a mix. Features are what makes me interested in first. Personality is what makes me stay.

What Guys Said 8

• Personality definitely. I'm tired of seeing vain, superficial sheep here on GAG and hearing about them in real life and it makes me feel misantropic when people act like that. I'd rather surround myself with people that are more substantiated, sophisticated, deep, sincere, and serious (that said, I still like fun, humor, and lightheartedness of course).

Though I'd still need to be somewhat attracted to some person to date her, but that's as far as it goes. I am really not particular or punctual about specific features and physical preferences. I'm really much more of a personality guy.

• On both ofcourse
    But if you have a... Rotten? Ya? ok.
    If you have a rotten personality, you are worthless in my eyes

• I like a woman ( girl) who has a fabulous, loving personality.

• Good features can't fix a shit personality but a good personality can make all the difference in the world.

• I like someone based on personality, but Im attracted to someone based on features.

• U entice them and get asked out with beauty. U go on the second date for personality.

• personality every time

• If you're looking for a one night stand, hot without personality is great but if you're never going to be able to have a relationship if she has a crappy personality.
    Then again, there as many (if not more) shallow and brainless guys as girls. So they deserve each other.

What Girls Said 4

• Alright I think someone's features can really add to their overall personality and package, but I highly consider what someone is doing with themselves overall mostly. I would rather a guy who is educated, loving, loyal, and funny vs. a guy who is just into his looks. But I also still like to look for the whole package lol

• Both? Maybe I actually want to like all of the person i'm with?

• The whole package.

• If I see a guy making others laugh (say across the room), I'll go over since I'm intrigued. If he makes me laugh, I'll start to like him.