Are all the great guys taken, gay or simply not interested? ?

Why is it so hard to meet , date and enter relationships with a decent guy?

If thats the case, should I stay single forever?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup. That pretty much covers the bases. Same with all the great girls: lesbian, taken, or not interested. Right? Yup. Those are the ooonly options. Better stock up on those cats.

Truthfully, great, single, attractive guys/girls are out there but they're difficult to find. Needles in a haystack.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I doubt they are all taken, gay or not interested, there are good 3 billion men on the planet. I'm sure there must be at least one great guy that isn't either taken gay or not interested. In fact I'm going to stick my neck out and suggest there might be more than one. Seriously though, you'll find someone, they're out there you just have to look in the right places :) Good luck.

What Guys Said 8

• The problem is, many women like men to be pre-approved or pre-selected by other women. A man who lacks interest from women or who seems to do so is suspicious to them.

It's amazing how much more many women are attracted to a man if they think or they know that he has been pre-approved or pre-selected by other women. I've experienced this myself.

• From what I've been told by a number of women the guys that they seem to like are the ones that don't approach very often.

• I'm a good and decent guy... I just need the right girl to bring it out of me again. I know it's in me.. :)

• depends on your standards, i guess :P but there are more than enough guys available.

• I have lowered my expetations va lot and I dont focus as much on looks.. im not asking for anyone super attractive and amazing or anything

• well how can you possibly not find anyone then? XD like everywhere i am is a fucking sausage fest and like 5 guys flocking around every single lady...

• You're looking in the wrong places... also if guys aren't having the balls to tell you they like you... brave yourself and go up to the guy you like and tell him..

• im 25 single…interested? message me.

• there are many others too get to right direction

• You might be less of a catch than you imagine...

What Girls Said 0