Girls, The only guys I see girls actively interested in on my campus are the very hottest guys. Do girls really only want the top 10% of guys?

About 80% of guys at my college are single and rarely go on dates (or get laid). About 80% of women at my college are single and sometimes get laid. About 60% of the guys who are single would like to have a girlfriend, and 60% of the girls who are single would like to have a boyfriend. There should be a lot of overlap there, i. e. a lot of these single people should be pairing up and dating. Why don't they, then? I think the reason is that most of the single girls do not want the guys who are single and want a girlfriend, they want only the top 10% of guys and consider all others to be leftovers.

My question is, do college girls really only want to date the very hottest guys?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• not all girls are into the "Hottest" guys... its not just about hotness, but it has a lot to do with personality, style, what they SEEM interested in. just depends on what the girl is looking for tho. if its just for hooking up, then its based on 99% looks, if its a relationship or something more, then its a lot more than just looks.

What Girls Said 3

• I usually gravitate toward the hotter ones but meh, they seem to always like me back sooo, yea, hot guys it is

• Personally I'm scared of the hot guys so that's a no from me. Other girls maybe. Some of them definitely. There's a whole spectrum, I'm just an oddball.

• It is because college girls are focusing on their studies not guys. And the girls who are focusing on guys is because they already know them.

• Yeah, I get the part about focusing on studies because that's primarily what I have to do. I'm not in an easy major, so it takes a huge chunk of my time just to deal with my academic work. But as busy as I am, I'd still like to have a social life. I don't think anyone is honestly so busy at college that they don't have time to socialize.

• The truth is that we do want to be in a relationship, because we fear of getting distract from our classes. That is why , we don't out with guys.

• Distraction from classes is the key point. Focus on classes or focus on a relationship, and that is hard for some people to do.