Hey girls if I took you to a race track as a "date" would you like it or not? Would it sound cool or boring?

Would you want do go to a racetrack as a date then maybe even after dinner?

I forgot to mention i would be racing and she would be in the passenger seat

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe in an expensive car. Even then, I could imagine better things. But NASCAR? No, that would sound pretty terrible.

But it's always cool to try new things and who knows, it could be exhilarating.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the crowd the racetrack attracts. Racing in the southern USA states tends to attract pro-Confederate flag people, and not every girl is going to be into that atmosphere (or be into you by judging your choice to go there).

• i live in Canada lol. And i would be the one racing around the track with her inside

What Girls Said 4

• I personally would not like it unless it's car racing then I'm in

• well yes it is car racing. Autoracing, gt car racing, w. e. you want to call it lol. I race my car once a month and since it's getting close to winter it will be the last time, i want to bring her to the track cause she likes my car but when i go fast she keeps grabbing my hand and yells at me to slow down on the road lol.

But i think it would be cool for us 2

• Then bring her it would be good fun and at least lets her see what she has to face in the future lol

• lol, i guess i will do that. Thanks :)

• I'd find it boring but if they really wanted to go I would.

• l would be the one driving and she would be the passenger

• Gl man!:)

• i talked to her and she said yes, she was like "please don't go too fast", i just laughed cause i go over 200 kph lol. But i didn't want to tell her that. She will find out herself ;) :p

• awesome never been to a car race so it would be awesomely amazing

• i would be driving, i forgot to mention that i would be the one racing with her inside

• well maybe i wanna get hurt or injured i am a fragile individual

• haha i would try my very best not to crash. I been off the track 2 times that is it.

• Depends on the girl you plan to ask. Personally I've never been, but would probably think it would be a fun date. However I can see girls being bored at an event like that.

• i would be in the car racing and she would be in the passenger seat. I race my car once a month and since it's getting close to winter it will be the last time, i want to bring her to the track cause she likes my car but when i go fast she keeps grabbing my hand and yells at me to slow down on the road lol.

What Guys Said 0