(niceguy) Girl I ve been dating after a week or two lost feelings for me becouse "I m too emocional" help?

So there is this nice girl who like (d) me and I heard that from her friends and we hooked up and first time we clicked and kissed she told her friends i was perfect for her first few days after that i didn't ask for more feedback from friends then after a week i noticed she acts strangly kinda ignores me... few days later even tho i didt see her for a week coz i got sick i heard from friends that she lost alk feelings for me coz i m too emocional
she is still ignoring my text she texts me 2 times a day if i text first, she probably doesn't want to hurt me that directly she is just freezing me
She doesn't know that i know that she has no feelings for me anymore

Few of my too emocional highlights except my nice guy personality
(Once after 4 days i sent her a picture of coffe with heart i drew by my self with spoon by the way it looked good
One Friday i sow her for like 10 minutes she had a bad verbal fight with her ex she seemed so sad as she is going to cry and i acted normal conforting her but then when we huged she just started to cry so i said 2 "too emocional" things "guy like him didn't deaserve you" and "dont worry/think about him" "good night")

0

What Girls Said 0