Guys, Do You Like Introverted Girls?

Are there any guys out there that actually like quiet girls? Would you date someone who doesn't talk that much?

• Yes
    79% (31)
  • No
    21% (8)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah but it might be difficult for her to communicate her feelings with me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I prefer them since Im one too

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm all about confidence. An introverted girl can be confident too, so the two aren't necessarily connected.

1|0
    0|0
  • sure. I'm myself a little bit introverted, so no problem with that ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys will say yes but gurls will say no. Perrty lame >.>

0|0
    1|0
  • I break them

1|0
    0|0
  • I find shy and quiet girls rather cute and it's an endearing feature to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Ah god... maan... everybody's wish

1|0
    0|0
  • I do like the shy introverted types.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes, they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure, I'm kinda introverted myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't date an extrovert.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. They're hard to tell apart from polite, shy and uninterested girls for starters.
    They're very hard to impress as they by definition hate attention, how am I supposed to ask out a girl who wants to be left alone?

And finally, should I manage to date her. I need to live with "me-time" which for me means they don't appreciate my company. I also suffer from loneliness and abandon during "me-time".

0|0
    0|0
    • What if they are just quiet? Like me, I just dont talk as much as most people but I love company and attention.

• They too are hard to tell apart from polite, shy and uninterested girls. If you don't want to talk with me, why shouldn't I assume that you just don't like me? Maybe you're gay or asexual.

Besides, I can't get to know you unless we talk.

• I understand. I had a guy who thought I didn't like him because I was so quiet until I told him how I felt.

• Yes, that's not an issue at all for girls. The real issue is that girls don't like introverted guys.

0|0
    0|0
    • I get your point but I wouldn't mind an introverted guy.

• You're pretty much the exception, then.

• If they are intreverted than its super cute. I also feel like it gives us guys more of a challenge to get to know them which can be fun

1|0
    0|0