Am I douchebag destined?

I am a 24 year old waitress/single mother with only a sememster of college under my belt. I always put my son first, but I'm getting lonely, and I'm ready for companionship. If I'm not at work, then I'm with my son. So, I'm guessing the only place I'm going to meet someone is at my job. The only guys that ever seem interested are either unemployed, ignorant, or the conceited meathead douchebag type. I'm attracted to intelligence and humility, but guys who fit that profile aren't interested. Is it my profession? Is it just me? Am I douchebag destined? What can I do to attract the guys I'm attracted to?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to make it known to them that you like them or approach them yourself. A guy is not going to approach a lady he thinks won't say yes except for the very dbags you're talking about who thinks they're a gift from god to any girl.

What Guys Said 5

• Well, being unemployed shouldn't really be a bad thing, as long as they're willing to get a job, I guess. I mean, being unemployed and expecting you to maintain them are two different things. You may find those guys, and you have to be patient. Like getting all of the other good things in life, it takes time.

• We want what we can't have :/ For example I want to be with someone gothic and rockerish etc. but the only ones that are attracted to me are your average girls QwQ it's sad to be honest

• Women are approached constantly everywhere. Guys are bound to approach you in the supermarket, at school, in the library. Go out with one of them.

• Do you have anyone that can watch your son while you go out?

• Wasn't very intelligent to have a kid, early in your life, eh?

• I was 21 when my son was born, not 16. And I was with my boyfriend of 6 years, not some one night stand. My child is a blessing, not a burden. Thank you.

• You don't know what true love and joy is then.

• You obviously don't either

What Girls Said 0