Getting back with an ex after 4 years?

Say you dated someone for 3 years or more and it didn't work out because you guys wanted different things. 4 years later if you were single. And say you dated a few people for less than a year but didn't work out. would you try and get back with that ex that you dated for 3 years or more and if she/he was single or in a relationship would you try and get her/him back?

If it has happened to you could you tell explain what happened?

• yes, I would see how she/he is and if i can i'd go for her/him
  • no way even if things didn't work out i would not get back with an ex
Hm thats interesting. So far its a 50/50 with women. I need guyss opinions too!

Most Helpful Girl

• Exes are exes for a reason. If you already knew you weren't a long term thing why would you waste one another's time?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it would depend on why we broke up. If she cheated on me or something, definitely not. If we just weren't as compatible as we wanted to be at the time or had to get jobs far away or something, I might consider it. Most people do a lot of changing in four years, so I don't think there would be any harm in dating her for a bit to see what kind of person she is now..

What Girls Said 1

• I would, I would certainly try again, but I can't say I've ever really dated tho...

What Guys Said 0