Does anyone else get SUPER anxious just thinking about their crush? I feel like a child... But I can't help it?

I feel so childish... I rarely get crushes... And then this guy at my college walked by me and swoooOoooon! The way he looked at me... Ugh, my heart was just thumpin. I see him like every 2-3 days... & every time I leave my dorm I get excited just thinking I might see him.. But when I don't I get anxious and I can't stop thinking about him. And of course I always wonder if he hopes to see me at all... He always stares at me so in hopeful.

Is this normal? Does everyone with a crush get this way? Even if you don't know them at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• Happens to me as well. But not that often, considering my age and gender.

Next time you see him, just try to indulge in some small talk. It'll help! ;)

What Guys Said 4

• Sorta , it probably isn't right to look them straight on so I just kinda... notice them in my peripheral vision and grin uncontrollably before looking back up when she's away.
    31.media.tumblr.com/.../...nbtt9d1spm3w2o1_500.gif

• Cute (:

• I wonder if other people do the same thing and we end up never looking at each other in the eyes lol

• I definitely think so

• Damn I hope to inspire feelings like that one day.

• tell him you want his dick already.

• Happens to all of us lol.

What Girls Said 4

• Week I thought people grow out of that. I do that everythime I see ! my crush too lol

• *thinks about them for like half a second.. Melts into the floor*
    lol i hate having crushes.. so bad with those things.

• That's common.. That happens all the time. It's just that hit is hit and then it got caught at some point. So you should know the direction otherwise it becomes one hit wonder.

• First day of school, i froozed im front of him