What Should I Do?

I haven't been in a relationship or have been emotionally involved with anyone for 2 years, by choice. I've done everything in my power to stay single and not have feelings for anyone. Recently I met a guy through mutual friends. We hung out and immediately hit it off. We vibe well, we joke around, we have a lot of common interests, we cuddle all the time, he loves for me to hold him, he loves for me to sit with him and just talk, and he even brought me to his house and I met some of his family. On top of all that he's moving soon and he's already invited there. I'm scared that I like him or that I'm starting to. I think about him and I even wrote a poem about him (and I don't write poetry about just anyone) smh. I was against feeling like this for anyone, but now that I'm here I don't want to ruin it. I don't want to say or do the wrong thing. I don't want to annoy him or come on too strong. I don't want to be that crazy girl. Help, please! Do I tell him that I think I like him or do I not say anything about it and just play it cool and just see how things go? I don't want to be too nonchalant and for him to think I don't care. Gahh help!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• How long has this been going on? I think you should voice it to him. Tell him that you'd really like it if you spent more time around each other. According to the things you shared, it seems to me like he has a thing for you too.

• A few weeks now. I hope he does. I wanna tell him but I'm scared lol