If I feel like not talking to a girl and avoiding her for a while, does that mean that I do not like her?

So I am talking with this girl. I liked her in the begining but after a while she kind of annoys me. I mean she is such a bad communicator or something like that and so lazy that it is driving me off.

But after a while I am back to normal and start talking with her again. What does this mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• You dont find her interesting. You dont find her bad commuting skills cute, you find them annoying. Therefore you do not like her

• I think you have a point there. I kind of liked it in the beginning but I let my ego get the best of me. I never thought I would such a mistake.

• It happens. Just dont lead her on

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say it means you like her only a little, or you're attraction is purely physical. I'd cut bait, because you're wasting your time and doing her a disservice by only being semi-interested. Find someone you're gaga about 24/7