What to do at a first date?

I will go on a date with a girl this week, but since it's my very fisrt date ever, i have no idea what to do, where to go or how to act? What can we do for a first date? I'm planning something like talking at a coffee shop, but any ideas would be much appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• Either talking at a coffee shop or taking long walks in the park together.

Most Helpful Guy

• Coffee shops are always a good choice. A physical activity, such as bowling or mini-golf, is also a good option. Just relax, have fun, ask her lots of questions about herself, and let her do most of the talking. Good luck!

• Exactly what's on my mind. I can go on and on and on talking if i am given the chance, letting her speak should be my number one priority.

What Girls Said 1

• I think chill things are like the coffee shop, chilling at the park, maybe finding something you guys like together? Playing pool is great fun too

What Guys Said 2

• Hey, congratulations! I'd say it doesn't have to be anything high-key if it's your first date with her. What I'm thinking of, personally, is a bookstore we have in my town where you can order tea or coffee - there's a room in there where you can sit and play one of several board games, and a good ice cream place right across the street to go to afterwards. If there's anything like that in your area it might make a good start.

• Thanks, I appreciate it :D We've sat at a cafĂ© and talked. It was nice in my opinion, since we did not have any chances in a stable environment to screw anything up because we both were nervous.

• I usually do something that won't drag on forever, first dates are like awkward interviews. I usually just go get a couple of drinks somewhere. Coffee shop works fine too, just don't come off as nervous.

• Thanks, i bet i'll look nervous, soo i think it's better to accept it as a part of the plan than trying to fight it :D