Does this happen to anyone else with dating sites?

When you go weeks with no success even when you send like a hundred messages, then in the span of 5 minutes on a random day where everything is exactly the same you'll get girls sending first messages and almost every girl you message replies back. It happens to me all the time! It really is like fishing, where you're waiting for hours for even a nibble, then a school of fish passes by and you get a bite the moment you throw your line.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have a dating profile, but what you're describing is supposed to be a positive thing, no?
    At least you get female replies from time to time, which is more than enough to give you hope.

• Yea it is a good thing, I just find it odd that it always comes in waves.

• Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it falls under that cliché expression, it'll happen when you least expect it.

or like when you stop trying and focus on yourself lol

• Yea but it always seems to come in bundles, I don't think I've ever had just one "bite" at a time. It's so odd, like all the planets line up perfectly. It's so weird when you go weeks with dry spells then boom the flood gates open.

• it must be awesome when it actually does happen though, brings you back into hope.

• yea like right now, I really needed this!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't know I find them pathetic

• Well good for you. Do you know what I find pathetic? People who go out of their way to be assholes and share their asshole opinion online for no reason other than they're dumb close minded assholes like yourself who don't know how to mind their own business. You can take your opinion and shove it really deep up your ass fucktwat.

• And if I don't?