Guys, funny story bout a gold diggin' b*tch?

This insane b*tch (no really; she full blown stated that her mother was schizophrenic and that she has bipolar disorder) think she can get my bread when I start working.

She mentioned something about men taking care of women (which is cool) but then proceeds onwards to say that they need to give them shit loads of money for shoes and shit (not cool). She also said that she was materialistic. I'm materialistic as well but not to the point of using others just to get money! That right there just told me that she was just another stereotypical gold digging bitch trying to sucker a brotha out of his money. Then she went on to say giving women money hypes them up for sex.

Nah.

That ain't happening.

But I ain't stupid though. Whenever I'm around her I make sure not to tell her about my money. I been suckered in high school and I ain't about to be suckered now.

My folks told me that I need to stop settling for women I don't like. And you know what? They right. They right. When I do find a woman, she goin be fit, athletic, and care about me as much as I care about her. I don't need a mentally ill bitch who comes up with excuses on why she can't work out and wants to blame getting big on medicine when in reality she HERSELF is responsible for her health. No joke homes. She was talking about suing the medicine company for the "meds making her big". Always an excuse with unhealthy people. SMH. Never settle guys. Always find that special chick that makes you tingle... whoa! That sounded corny! But it's the truth though. Never date a woman you don't have feelings for.

Anyway that's my rant. What do y'all brothas think?

1

What Guys Said 1

• Cutie the bomb. Met her at a beauty salon. With a baby Louis Vuitton. Under her underarm. She said I can tell you rock. I can tell by your charm. Far as girls you got a flock. I can tell by your charm and your arm. But I'm looking for the one. Have you seen her? My psychic told me she have an ass like Serena, Trina, Jennifer Lopez, four kids, and I gotta take all they bad ass to show-biz. OK get your kids but then they got their friends, I pulled up in the Benz, they all got up in. We all went to Den and then I had to pay. If you fucking with this girl then you better be paid. You know why?
    It take too much to touch her
    From what I heard she got a baby by Busta
    My best friend says she use to fuck with Usher. I don't care what none of y'all say I still love her. I'm not saying she was a gold digger. But she won't messin with a broke young man.