I just rejected someone quite harshly, should I feel bad?

Well I think I did. Those two guys kinda stopped on the street and one of them started saying "My friend..." and he had like a huge sticker on his chest saying "My friend Jesus Christ" so I was like "No thank you" and kept walking.

And my friend who was watching afar was saying "You know I don't think they were advertising, I think he was gonna ask for your number"
And I don't know, he might have been? But I feel terrible now. That was quite harsh IF he was hitting on me. I hate girls who treat guys like that.

Also I don't get asked out that often, maybe once or twice a year and he WAS attractive so I would have loved going out with him. So that's that, I'm full of regrets and sad tonight.
Though if they were trying to convert people, I regret NOTHING

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• "no thank you" isn´t really too harsh. i wouldn´t get with one of those christian nutters either xD

0|0
    0|0
    • well I would, I just wasn't looking to discuss religion on the street

• totally understandable xD it´s his fault for wearing such a shirt.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, there is no reason to feel bad about it. Whatever happened, happened. Stop thinking about it and move on. You will have many other opportunities to get asked out.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• There's no way around the fact. You rejected them harshly.
    Regardless of whether they were trying to convert you or ask for your number you should have been a little more considerate. (Although if he also wears a huge Jesus propaganda sticker when he goes out it was probably a good idea to turn him down)

0|0
    0|0
  • you didn't know, forget about it.

as for your last bit... LOL!!1 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope don't feel bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • weird story. well be kind without conditions.

0|0
    0|0
    • well I don't think "No thank you" is rude when you don't want to join a religion but if it's not going out with someone I would phrase it a bit differently

• why? its a rejection anyway. you can't sugar coat it. when you say you are too beta and unattractive to make my peepee wet then its not pleasant no matter the wrapping paper.

• But one a statement about a group or organisation, about an idea if you want. The other is a statement about you personally, your looks or character or I don't know fashion sense...

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!