I just rejected someone quite harshly, should I feel bad?

Well I think I did. Those two guys kinda stopped on the street and one of them started saying "My friend..." and he had like a huge sticker on his chest saying "My friend Jesus Christ" so I was like "No thank you" and kept walking.

And my friend who was watching afar was saying "You know I don't think they were advertising, I think he was gonna ask for your number"
And I don't know, he might have been? But I feel terrible now. That was quite harsh IF he was hitting on me. I hate girls who treat guys like that.

Also I don't get asked out that often, maybe once or twice a year and he WAS attractive so I would have loved going out with him. So that's that, I'm full of regrets and sad tonight.
Though if they were trying to convert people, I regret NOTHING

Most Helpful Guy

• "no thank you" isn´t really too harsh. i wouldn´t get with one of those christian nutters either xD

• well I would, I just wasn't looking to discuss religion on the street

• totally understandable xD it´s his fault for wearing such a shirt.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, there is no reason to feel bad about it. Whatever happened, happened. Stop thinking about it and move on. You will have many other opportunities to get asked out.

What Guys Said 4

• There's no way around the fact. You rejected them harshly.
    Regardless of whether they were trying to convert you or ask for your number you should have been a little more considerate. (Although if he also wears a huge Jesus propaganda sticker when he goes out it was probably a good idea to turn him down)

• you didn't know, forget about it.

as for your last bit... LOL!!1 😂

• Nope don't feel bad.

• weird story. well be kind without conditions.

• well I don't think "No thank you" is rude when you don't want to join a religion but if it's not going out with someone I would phrase it a bit differently

• why? its a rejection anyway. you can't sugar coat it. when you say you are too beta and unattractive to make my peepee wet then its not pleasant no matter the wrapping paper.

• But one a statement about a group or organisation, about an idea if you want. The other is a statement about you personally, your looks or character or I don't know fashion sense...

What Girls Said 0