Should I give up trying to get at a girl if she puts me in the friendzoned?

Should I just stop talking to this girl if she doesn't see me as boyfriend potential?

Most Helpful Girl

• Continue to Nurse and Nurture a nice friendship while being in The... Friendzone, @AstroZombie93.
    She may only see you now as just a bud but one never knows how the stone of romance by chance can turn, when One day she may Realize... I got surprised.
    It has happened to me a few times in my life when a friend who I thought was more like a Bro, turned into A... Beau.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't want to be friends then yeah. But if you want to be a friend and she's not going to use you then keep talking to her and be buddies.

What Girls Said 1

• If you feel like you're not emotionally ready to fully accept her as a friend and not a potential lover, you should quit talking to her until you feel able to do so.

What Guys Said 2

• Give up trying? Yes. Acting pushy won't help and will just make things worse.

Stop talking to her? That's up to you, depending on how you feel.

• stop talking to her to get over her, when you get over her you can go back to being friends as normal, tell her you need space from that friendship