How can I talk to my crush or get over him?

I have a crush on this guy who lives in my dorm hall. When everyone was getting to know each other, we talked a few times and he kept flirting with me so i assumed he was interested in me. But then friend groups formed and we don't have the same friend group. And now he ignores me. The obvious thing to do would be for me to talk to him but i'm finding it really hard to find reasons or things to talk about. And i feel really really nervous around him. I feel so lame compared to him even though i'm normally confident. I feel miserable all the time. Crushes suck. I don't know what to do.

What Guys Said 1

• Well first off talk to him more than just hi and stuff to get a real read on if he's interested or not. And just cause your not in the same friend group doesn't mean you shouldn't hang together. And talking from a dudes perspective if a girl is filling up her time with etc. and seems busy we respect that and leave her be.

What Girls Said 0