Why did my boyfriend reduce the amount and quality of lovey dovey talk after getting me?

Hey guys,

me and my boyfriend are in a long distance relationship since 3 months. Saying 'I love you' is a rather new thing for us. Before we said that he was way more charming with his words. He gave me lots and lots of compliments, said lovey dovey stuff and talked about how much he misses me and all. He was so cute. Now it changed a bit. I see his affection in his jealousy and care for me but I still miss him talking about his feelings and giving me compliments. What could I do to get him more interested again and not taking me for granted?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because when men feel they already have you they don't feel the need to say the things they did to win you they figure I already got her and if she loves me she won't go anywhere so they feel like they don't have to try as hard

• Thanks for mho

What Guys Said 1

• Talk to him about it

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him how you feel and he should understand to change his ways and be more attentive to your love needs.