How to ask a girl out at stores?

Most stores I go to I see girls working the cashier or grocery shopping by themselves.

How can I ask them out when I know nothing about them and dont want to come across creepy.

How do I start a conversation, I've never had to guts to I don't know what to say to get the conversation started especially if they are working the cashier or grocery shopping.

Most Helpful Girl

• I advise you against it, unless you are ridiculously attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't ask a girl out at work cause it's an 80% chance of a no. And if you want to ask a girl out at a grocery store then just try to strike up a conversation and do it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• They get hit on all day long (I used to entertain myself watching the cute girls I worked with at King Soopers get hit on) so good luck with them not ignoring you.

• don't ask out a girl at her work, it is really awkward for them.

• first, realize how many of those girls are looking at cute guys shopping and wishing they could get a date.