Why Does Guys Get Jealous When Guy Comments On Your pic, Then Weeks Later Add Some Random Girl On Facebook?

Ex asked for another start with me, I said I wasn;t going to wait around for him, and wanted him to be sure, I then happened to drop in that's there are other guys interested in me as well (a guy had commented on my pic i was beautiful) he said I know that, I saw that guys comment, if you have other plans you go ahead.
Since then I decided to give him another chance, and he's been consisdent not putting a foot wrong (but as we live longdistance our communication right now is through social media)
today I noticed he has added some random girl linked from page thats on facebook, and added her from her facebook, but hasn't liked her pic on public wall, hasn't liked or commented on her actual facebook, he has another account also, but not friends on there, as some of his family have interfered, so I was the only woman on this new facebook that he opened, but just noticed he's only just added this girl, so wondered if it was to make me jealous, get a reaction out of me. How would you react?
He is a very insecure guy, he has always been that way since I met him last year
has said things like in the past I just wonder if it's the same as I feel for you etc
and thinks he's ugly
he has self esteem issues
has been hurt in the past

Forgot to add the girl was from a public sex page on facebook, and her name was there, with a direct link to her real facebook profile, and on that it says in a relationship, and there's also a picture of her with a guy on the page!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• She's not random. He's into her

• Forgot to add the girl was from a public sex page on facebook, and her name was there, with a direct link to her real facebook profile, and on that it says in a relationship, and there's also a picture of her with a guy on the page!