Should I still step up and ask her out?

I suck at reading signals so I am putting this out there first. Now a girl that I am attracted to in my class happens to also be in my group, for some reason I don't know decided that she wants to tell me her problems and start really talking personal to me. I am not one of those people to go around telling other people's business. I rather not hear about others peoples problems even though I try to be somewhat social and I don't get it why people would come to me (yes I am a loner that does get the urge to be noticed from time to time). I don't know if I have a sign on my head that says hey I will listen to you. I do joke around a lot when I get to know you but other than that it's nothing serious, I probably wouldn't have spoken to her if we weren't in a group. We'll anyway besides telling me her problems she is telling me about certain guys she likes and all that whole shebazz. Being the person I ended up listening but not really that interested, because at that moment my heart just sank further. So I am wondering at this point in time should I even bother try to invite her somewhere.

P. s this happens to me all the time the whole girl tell me her problems, me not having the heart to be an asshole (it seems like that gene skipped over me and I am guessing this portrays to the girl that I am not datable, I am not the most adept person when it comes to dating). I just can't seem to have the heart to just up and leave while they are talking even if it's about that or their problems, or even just tell them to stop I don't want to deal with it, but I get labeled as the nice guy.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry to say this to you, but you're in the friend zone. I used to be that way too. At some point you're gonna have to channel your inner bad boy and stand up for yourself. There is a way to turn it around on her, be funny and show that you're into her. Next time she starts talking about her problems and guys she likes, just say, "I'm gonna have to start charging you to listen to your problems. My rates are incredibly costly and, no, I won't do it for free, no matter how cute you are." Be prepared and stick to it, she might challenge on it.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask her out now. What's the worse that can happen?

What Guys Said 3

• 0|0
  • You're obviously friendzoned.

To even stand a chance you need to flirt with her and kino her.

Stop being such a beta faggot.

The way to deal with girls that want to open up to you is to harshly criticize everything they do as stupid.

• How old is this girl? She sounds really immature.