What is your age range for dating?

I really like a girl who Is 14 years younger than me. No I'm not some pervert or anything she's 21 and I'm 35. She's everything I can imagine I need. She's more woman than some woman I've dated that are my age. For her age she's been through hell. Anyway I'm just so intetested in her. So what is the largest gap your willing to have in age? Whether it be older than you or younger than you. Curious for opinions.

Most Helpful Girl

• 2 years younger and 10 years older, Currently with a 28 year old. would be open to bigger gaps once I'm a bit older, but I would never date anyone 16 years older simply due to the fact that that's an age that could have fathered/gave birth to me and that freaks me out personally.

also there's the whole life expectancy issue... :(

if you love her, go for it and eat healthy XD

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I think 5-6 years age range should be fine. In my view I think 14 years is too much of a difference but if you both are fine with it, then it shouldn't be an issue for either of you and especially you.

Okay, I just want to ask you one question. Since your age is 35 and she is 21 don't you think your maturity level will be much more than her, don't you think your thought process will be much different too? don't you think there can be some compatibility issues or could arise in future because of this?

Please don't misunderstand me, I am just asking, it's your life, it's your choice after all, but have you thought about all that?

I wish you good luck since you are taking it forward but I would still suggest you that just watch out for the differences, since you are dating a woman 14 years younger than you, just be prepared.

What Girls Said 6

• Mine's +/- 3 years.

My current boyfriend is 2 years and 1 month younger than me. So I can't cut the line at 2 years lol

• 25-35 for me.
    My boyfriend is 34 lol sooooo
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm very happy in the relationship I have ^^*

• 2 years younger than me and no more than 4 years older. I'm 25. It's weird for me to think I could date someone in their 30's. I'll eventually get over it.

• 1 year younger, 3 years older. That's just my personal preference.

• Why the hell are you lying bout your age according to your profile then anonymous? Can't believe anything you say now

• I am 19 turning 20 soon and will only date a guy that's one or two year younger than me or 2 years older than me. I am turning 20 soon so I dont mind being the same age as my boyfriend. I'll never date anyone older. I think people are weird when they date someone wayyyy younger than them. Kinda disgusting

What Guys Said 6

• (18-20) no more and no less.

• Right now 2 years younger to 10 years older.

• If I really dig someone, I don't care about age.

• I'm almost 26... Honestly, my age range goes 19-27 right now.

• I feel weird if she's more than 2 years older/younger than me

• I'd probably say minus 10 years to plus 5 years.