How come I never get any responses on plenty of fish?

I can literally message girls for an hour straight and never even get and messages back.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Because when it comes to online dating your profile is your entire identity and how could someone really get to know you through a 1000 character count bio. Its not that efficient. Girls get tons of messages per day. They need to filter out who is worth talking too and who isn't, so for one, if you're attractive that will help a lot. Second, you need to stand out from the rest of the crowd, put in effort. Its all a numbers game in online dating. Are you going to be unique or be another number.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• I seriously think it's the website format... the way it's set out. The endless list of results. Getting dates with decent looking girls off okcupid isn't hard. Tinder is a little more challenging with how flaky girls are, but doable.

POF? Wasteland of whales and single mothers and girls who don't want to date, lmao.

• Haven't tried ok cupid yet. I tried eharmony omg somebody should file a lawsuit against that company.

• It's because online dating is for losers.

• Maybe you're using the wrong bait.

• Improve your pictures