If a guy says "let me know if you want to hang out again" at the end of a date?

I met up w/a guy from OkC for the 1st time and I thought it went pretty well. After dinner he asked if wanted to get dessert & the whole thing lasted like 3 hrs. It seemed like he wanted to keep talking but I had to go work on homework. At the end he just said "let me know if you want to hang out again" (he seemed kinda shy/nervous). I'm confused what to do in this case? I know usually girls should wait for the guy to ask again..

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he thought maybe you weren't digging him and he didn't want to be aggressive with you. I don't usually recommend texting for these things, but under the circumstances. . . text m and say, "I had a good time. Hope we do it again soon!" Then you can wait for him to take the next step.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol... he's interested so just send him a text and say yo i'd like to hang out !
    he wants to make sure you're interested as well before he keeps pestering you about going out. he's expressed that he wants to see you again by saying that

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Don't play by 'that rule'
    I find it silly... If you like eachother, it doesn't matter from who it comes... Just let him know, if you like him and want to give this all a shot, that is

• He's hopeless, your turn. Or maybe the bad one, just not that interested

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!