How come no girls like me?

I'm starting to wonder if I'm too weird or ugly for girls to like me. Like at my school ( I'm at college right now) NO girls like me. Some even give me the disgusted look when they pass by me. What the hell is wrong with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look fine. Are you just staring at thrm because that can be a little creepy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing is wrong with you. The majority of women in the USA has extremely unreasonable standards and also guy in the Western world are easy thirsty and quick to sell their soul and desperately complimenting that it boosts a lot of women's ego's to astronomical levels and makes trying to get a date extremely hard.

What Girls Said 1

• Have you ever tried talking to the girls at your college or do you just stare at them from a distance?

What Guys Said 3

• If they are looking at you like that it is probably because you did something disgusting that they know about.

• It's not only the girls, i'm starting to not like you either-you're always posting the same question.

• Just talk with them people are judgmental creatures and that's how it is hell the amount of times I've been considered a douchbag and the way I fixed that was just by talking to them about anime and other stuff