Why did he stop liking me?

Recently, I became friends with this guy. I somewhat started liking him and one day, he said that he liked me. Like a day or two later, I told him I liked him too. A couple more days later, he asked me out and i said yes. We dated for a week, and then he told me he wasn't feeling it. I'm not mad, i wasn't really feeling it either, but i'm just wondering. Any idea why he stopped liking me?

Like we were okay for like the first 2 days, but for the next 5, he kind of ignored me and whenever i asked if we could talk about us, he would say that he was busy playing video games. He didn't tell me what i was doing wrong and basically just avoided me.

Most Helpful Guy

• You were probably irritating or did something he doesn't like

Most Helpful Girl

• Why weren't you feeling it? See sometimes we date someone thinking we like them and then when we do is like oh this it and we just decide to break up when you hardly like each other or jump in to fast in a relationship it usually never last I mean I have been proven wrong where people last but it's really rare

• I guess i stopped feeling it because he started acting distant and weird.

• That could've been a reason why then he saw you weren't the same as at first, but your young they'll be plenty more and this might probably not be your last of where this might happen and the best thing to do is but like not right now but in a few weeks or a month from now is to tell him "hey I don't want you back but I would really like to know what I did wrong so I won't do it in the future with who meet..." Or something like that

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe there was just no magic between you two. Maybe it's something you do that he didn't like (which does not mean it's bad, just that he didn't like it).

What Girls Said 1

• I can't be sure but it sounds like he expected you two to automatically "click" but you didn't so he didn't want to put anymore effort into it. The fact he said he was to busy playing video games to talk about it is really irritating.