How do you know you met the one?

Most Helpful Guy

• no such thing as the one..

Most Helpful Girl

• for me it's really hard to explain. it just feels right. everything feels amazing and life feels like it's worth living. "the one" will make you feel like nobody else has ever made you feel in your life. you'll feel special and loved and so happy.
    for me, it's all of those things. being with my boyfriend, "the one" makes me feel so good inside. i feel butterflies and sparkles flying around inside my body. i feel like our hearts, brains and souls are connected. he makes me feel really good about myself, and about everything in life. he makes me feel loved and cared for. i can see myself being with him forever and it's not scary. usually life is scary to think about for me. (growing older, moving out, paying for things).. but with him it makes me so excited to start growing and progressing in life as long as he's with me for the journey.
    i feel like i'm rambling now. like i said it's hard for me to explain! i hope i helped.

What Guys Said 2

• There is no the one.

• I think when it happens you both know it as there is just a mutual attraction that you both feel all the way through

What Girls Said 1

• We, women, don’t always feel our best. Some days we feel bloated, and other days we feel like failures. We all have our days.

Your person will never let you feel like that for more than a minute because he will be there to lift your confidence and spirit right back up.

He’ll make sure you know you’re the most special in a room full of people because he will always have his eyes on you.

Good luck.