When & at what age did you had your first dating? How was your first date?

Most Helpful Guy

• At 21 , it was awkward but nice and she was also my first

Most Helpful Girl

• My first date was when I was about 16. I went out with a boy who was two years older I think, and the date was a total disaster. Actually the second date was a disaster since he stood me up at the first. I think I spent 3-4 hours listening to him talking utter nonsense until I decided I had enough and left. He kept pestering me via text so I told him off and never heard from him ever again. My first and may I say only relationship was at 18, lasted 6 months and was also a disaster. Thank God it ended.

What Guys Said 2

• Earlier this year aged 26, went bowling. Felt more like chilling out with a friend. Not much time to talk between knocking pins over so I probably wouldn't do it again.

• not yet. hope it'll be nice

What Girls Said 2

• I was 16 and it was a group date to the theaters. I wouldn't say it was great but hey, we all start somewhere.

• At 15 and it was nothing special we just went to a cafe and had chocolate milk lol. We were friends before so it didn't even feel like one which probably took away potential awkwardness :)