Guys, I need help I really like him a lot buy he's to busy for a girlfriend we both like each other but he want us to stay friends?

I need a little help he's such a geltmen I just feel like if I don't get him now I will never we both like each other and attracted to each other but he's to busy he work and go to school I really like him I've been knowing him about 4 weeks now... I never been on a date before with a guy I'm 18 he's 21 but I don't what to do I haven't told him I really like you because it might push him away and I don't want that. He say let's just be friends

0|0

What Guys Said 1

• "I need a little help he's such a geltmen I just feel like if I don't get him now I will never we both like each other and attracted to each other but he's to busy he work and go to school I really like him I've been knowing him about 4 weeks now..."

^then it's pretty early to tell actually...

anyway... if he's busy wid work/school then he'll consider 'em first priorities u know... but if he's really interested he'll always make time of u... ;)

"I never been on a date before with a guy I'm 18 he's 21 but I don't what to do I haven't told him I really like you because it might push him away and I don't want that. He say let's just be friends"

^well... if he wants just friends... then i'm afraid nothing will happen...

i suggest u to keep him as a friend though.. since later he might change his mind...

0|0
    0|0