Is it okay to go on first dates with different woman in the same week?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Kinda sleazy and makes you look thirsty/desperate for female attention.

1|0
    0|0
    • no i am not i have never met these two woman as their off a online dating site!

• Ah, I see. Still looks kinda thirsty like you don't have anything better to be doing besides trying to seek female attention.

• i can see where your coming from but i'm just looking for the one ya know!

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope so because I have had 4 first dates in one week a few different times. That happened when I was doing online dating in 2007 and 2008. What would be wrong about it? You have no commitment to anyone at that point.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes it's completely okay. It's not like you're cheating on them, that is only a problem when you have become exclusive with someone. You have the right to look around and date as you please until you decide on who you want to continue dating.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• If they're all first dates and none of them know each other, then you're not committed yet, but doing it all in the same week seems a little off. Generally I already know who I like before I ask for a date and only go for her until it either succeeds or she turns me down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like doing that but apparently it's common in america.

1|0
    0|0