Would you date/marry a man who didn't go to college?

It seems as though everyone goes to college nowadays
and if you dont have a degree, people look down upon you
I really hate school and studying, never been good at it, and dont really enjoy it
I want to become a fireman and was wondering if a girl wouldn't mind her man not having a college education?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't worry about that. Girls love firemen, paramedics, etc. Those guys are real-life heroes! They're considered pretty sexy by a lot of girls actually.

• i hope so. but would you date a fireman/fireman in training long term?

• thank you so much, i am so happy to hear this :)

• You're very welcome :)

What Girls Said 4

• There are a lot of factors that can play a role in this scenario but the absolute basics are: he has to treat you right, have a job , at least be smart

• would you be embarrassed of him?

• Thats a great saying, thank you for your advice!

• your welcome any time!!!

• Maybe. If he had everything else I want in a man and I really had feelings for him then yes. But if he didn't have everything else I'm looking for then no, I wouldn't.

• whats everything else? i mean, if he was good looking, had no debt and a stable job? would that work

• I don't mind at all, I don't go to college either and fireman are really a good work.

• I wouldn't. I don't think we'd have anything in common with a person who hasn't been to university or some sort of school...

• he would have gone through EMT training and took Fire technology classes at a community college
      but wouldn't have any sort of bachelors/masters degree

What Guys Said 1

• sure I would

• i was hoping to hear from girls but thank you