Guys, Would you date a girl that had a kid?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I wouldn't let her past determine my judgement of her in any way, if I liked her and she had a child then I would have to adjust to accommodate all that made her who she was which would obviously include the child, x

What Guys Said 22

• I married a woman that had two kids. Of course, at the time I had a child of my own too. We both agreed to accept the others children as our own.

• yes and have

• fuck yeah I would.

• 0|1
  • As long as the child's father won't be a problem, then yes I would. I have a low chance of having children myself, so I would honestly love it.

• Yep Bc :
    That doesn't make a difference
    If she can love me then nothing else matters
    Single moms are hot LOL 😁
    And She's awesome 😉

• No. You couldn't pay me to date a single mom. I'm not responsible for another man's child, and I never will be.

• Totally. Not an issue for me.

• Tuff call... had the option many many times and i always refuse.. maybe its selfish of me but I want to have experience the cycle of dating with out kids then falling in love and having kids and having it be the first time for both of us

• Nvrrrrrrrrrr

• Even if I was older, no I wouldn't.

• sure... no prob at all

• No, maybe I would if I was a lot older.

• I would most probably, obviously not at this stage but in the future, why not? My parents though would be dead against it...

• Not for long. I personally am not ready to take on the responsibilities of raising a child.

• I would not.

• Flat out no

• I am too young for that so no.

• I've done that already and got married but it's a lot to deal with, probably wouldn't do it again though

• A woman in her 30s with kids? To be expected. Here's the issue:

-I am 24 years old - just starting my life and career.

- However, I continuously see women ages 18-25 with 1-3 kids already.

- That's a major turn off for me.

- Having a kid these days is basically a choice. We have so many anti-pregnancy products... so if a woman gets pregnant, it is now basically her choice.

I am young, 24 and I don't want to deal with a kid until my 30s when I am more established in my life.

• No, not worth it. Imma be spending time taking care of her kid and shit and I bet what happens in 2-3 years is that she dumps me when she finds a better guy. It would suck feeling like I wasted all the energy for nothing, not worth it.

• Maybe
    --------