Guys, Would you date a girl that had a kid?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I wouldn't let her past determine my judgement of her in any way, if I liked her and she had a child then I would have to adjust to accommodate all that made her who she was which would obviously include the child, x

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 22

• I married a woman that had two kids. Of course, at the time I had a child of my own too. We both agreed to accept the others children as our own.

1|0
    0|1
  • yes and have

1|0
    0|1
  • fuck yeah I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|1
    1|0
  • As long as the child's father won't be a problem, then yes I would. I have a low chance of having children myself, so I would honestly love it.

1|0
    0|1
  • Yep Bc :
    That doesn't make a difference
    If she can love me then nothing else matters
    Single moms are hot LOL 😁
    And She's awesome 😉

1|0
    0|1
  • No. You couldn't pay me to date a single mom. I'm not responsible for another man's child, and I never will be.

0|1
    1|0
  • Totally. Not an issue for me.

1|0
    0|1
  • Tuff call... had the option many many times and i always refuse.. maybe its selfish of me but I want to have experience the cycle of dating with out kids then falling in love and having kids and having it be the first time for both of us

0|0
    1|0
  • Nvrrrrrrrrrr

0|1
    1|0
  • Even if I was older, no I wouldn't.

0|1
    1|0
  • sure... no prob at all

1|0
    0|1
  • No, maybe I would if I was a lot older.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would most probably, obviously not at this stage but in the future, why not? My parents though would be dead against it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for long. I personally am not ready to take on the responsibilities of raising a child.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Flat out no

0|1
    1|0
  • I am too young for that so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done that already and got married but it's a lot to deal with, probably wouldn't do it again though

0|1
    0|0
  • A woman in her 30s with kids? To be expected. Here's the issue:

-I am 24 years old - just starting my life and career.

- However, I continuously see women ages 18-25 with 1-3 kids already.

- That's a major turn off for me.

- Having a kid these days is basically a choice. We have so many anti-pregnancy products... so if a woman gets pregnant, it is now basically her choice.

I am young, 24 and I don't want to deal with a kid until my 30s when I am more established in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not worth it. Imma be spending time taking care of her kid and shit and I bet what happens in 2-3 years is that she dumps me when she finds a better guy. It would suck feeling like I wasted all the energy for nothing, not worth it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe
    --------

0|0
    0|0