Its the worse feeling ever and I can't handle it anymore... H E L P?

So this happened to me the second time already. This time I liked a guy, he was super hot had a 6 pack and was AMAZING we were in one school we met twice but 'as friends' and he broke up with his girlfriend for me and now he want to date and he wants to be together and i get this AWFUL feeling and i dont like him anymore! But after a few days i start liking him again ITS LIKE A CYCLE! I need help what should i do to fight it and get rid of it because a boyfriend like this is all I can drem of!!! Help me what should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just throw yourself into a situation where you can't go back. What I usually do is count to 3 and go for it, you will know if you want him or not after that I guarantee it. And one thing, are you looking for a hookup or a person you want to be with. Think about it, I feel like you might know the answer ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps you didn't like him anymore because all of a sudden it seemed too real and too soon and so you stopped liking him as sorta a defense mechanism? You might not be ready for a boyfriend, just explain to him you want to take it really slow.

What Guys Said 1

• It won't work out I trust me. You don't like the guy. I had personal experience with this

What Girls Said 1

• I think this is lust...