Guys, what's your take on girls texting you first or inviting you to hangout? Good? Or does it cause you to lose interest? How often is too often?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• It's awesome. How the fuck would we lose interest from that? Explain.

• Like maybe she's too into you too soon?

• Yeah but what if it's like texting the guy every day. Wouldn't that get annoying?

• If he likes you, then NO it won't get annoying.
      And if he doesn't like you, it won't make him like you, and he'll probably just ignore you anyway.

What Guys Said 7

• I would actually appreciate that, and it would INCREASE my interest in her! :)

• I would really appreciate it. It's always nice to see proof that someone is into you, and them taking initiative to contact me shows that she is truly interested in me, not just seeing me because I ask.

• It's awesome. Gives me the ultimate sign that she is interested.

• I like it, as long as you're not like obsessed.

• If I really liked her then I would love it so it depends on the relationship but it would be annoying if it was a constant thing

• Define "a constant thing" ?

• Oh then I would take it as it goes and not worry about it, just play it by ear in a matter of speaking

• I guess when I see a shift in pattern, I worry and always think I did something wrong and then feel needy :/

• It's rare that I would turn down an offer from a woman. I encourage it and think women should do it more.

• Its best, just go for what you want...