Is it weird I don't want a romantic relationship?

I feel like a lot of people (especially women) want a committed romantic relationship. I do not. I never have and I know myself well enough to know that I never will. I think I would prefer that the situationship be more of a friends with benefits type of situation but not
really... make sense? Like we care about each other but don't take me to dinner, buy me roses, tell me you love me. I get tired of people who pay me too much attention so what's the point of being in a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's not weird. Not everyone wants a romantic relationship or even a relationship in general.

What Guys Said 4

• its not weird bruh

• Plenty of point to be in a relationship, but it always amazes me how some women get so damn attached and clingy just after like a month, never bodes well.

I think you are similar to me in that sense, you just take more time to.. you know.. get rolling.

As for one nighters/friends with benefits: The rule is, you Have to state your case loud and clear. You wanna get laid and that's it.

• I don't know if it's weird, but I want to know you already

• That's easy to find and not weird

What Girls Said 2

• maybe your the open relationship type

• Have you ever been in a relationship?