Girls when your on your period do you get mad easy or not want to do things anymore?

My girlfriend is on her period. We've only been dating for 3 weeks and when i visted her today she was all cranky and we play wrestle and this time she was not up for it :/ Instead she just cuddled up with me and that was it, we didn't do all the fun things we did last time. Is this because she is on her period? She also cooks for me everyweek and did not cook anything, instead we ordered pizza. I also kept poking her to get me some water xD but then she said "CUT IT OUT!" :/

Did i do something wrong here? or is this how it is when you have your period. Should i be doing something or anything i can do help? Today was very bland, we basically watched a movie and then did some school work, it was never like this the other times.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's basically a period for you. Our hormones go crazy and we don't know what we want. We can go through several phases and mood changes in one day. Just be patient. We also can't be bothered to do anything, as you mentioned. It's just too much effort. What all girls, when i say that, i mean from personal experience, all you feel like doing is sleeping, blankets. cuddles, movie, ice cream, chocolate, coffee. Just don't do anything annoying such as poking which can easily flick the mood, as you've experienced

• next time i will stick to food and cuddles

• ok thanks

• No worries :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Best to assume the worst when it comes to periods. Don't be annoying. Offer things without seeming condescending, or even without talking. Assume she wants something to eat, so have it available. Assume she wants a glass of water, so grab one for her as you get yours and set it aside.

Periods are very painful, and very frustrating. I mean, we can only see what's happening on our end. I can't imagine how pissed off I would be if my body forced me into something I'm not.

What Girls Said 6

• those are shitty time.. you have no idea what girls go through.. it is painful.. and mood swings.. and sometimes we just want to cry.. and sometimes just lie down and do nothing. back and legs are sore.. sometimes we get toooo horny but too fucking tired to do anything about it.. you should have just done what she wanted to do... and should not have expected her to do all that stuff cuz man periods.. !

• You need to understand our emotions are heitened, we feel blah, fat, bloated and all around unattractive. Which can make us cranky and very un-playful. If she just wants to cuddle and watch tv, do that.

• Welcome to the monthly moodiness

• Lmfaooo yesss best thing to do is to let her have her way till I goes away you DO NOT want to tick a girl off when she's pmsing! Lol buy her something she really likes to eat not like take her out to dinner but chocolate, donut or Starbucks if she likes any of those.99 out of 100 girls get cranky and moody (I'm one of them 😂) it'll be over in 4 days or so. Don't take anything she does literal it's not you it's her 😂😂 it's a girl thing guys will never understand

• i was thinking maybe i could get her some flowers and then maybe we can order some food and then have a dinner date at her house then give her chocolate at the end for dessert. She yelled at me cause before i left i didn't kiss or hug (i forgot lol). But i will take your advice :)

• I'm auctually in a better mood ! Strange i know lol , & i also don't really get any cramps. the only thing that changes while on my period is my appetite & i get very bloated.

• i wish my girlfriend was like that lol

• When girls are on their period we get cramps and it hurts sometimes, also it can make us feel kind of ill. So yeah, being rough with her probably isn't the best idea

It can mess with girls' emotions as well, so it might be good to just be extra nice to her

What Guys Said 0