Have you ever regretted not telling your crush how you feel?

Why so?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. i still really love him & i dream about every once in a while , i really think that if i were to tell him how i felt we could have had something amazing , i'm pretty sure he had feelings for me as well , i really wish i wasn't so shy. But, i've moved away from him so it's kind of impossible now :( hopefully one day i'll get over him.

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah. there was a girl back in school who i crushed for years. I was always told that she really really liked me but i never saw any indication of it (like we rarely talked, were in the same circles or anything)... I don't necessarily feel like i missed out on something amazing but i regret at least not seeing what could have been

What Girls Said 3

• i have regretted telling a crush how i felt.
    ever since him, i prefer to keep it to myself unless it comes up. i'd rather never know then be crushed by the devastating pain of him ignoring me and never responding or talking to me ever again (his way of saying he didn't feel the same)

• I've regretted not telling this hot guy at collage years ago how i felt about him and after this one weekend i went into collage and found out of one of his friends that he had a car accident and died i couldnt do nothing but cry

• No, because I have always told my crush how I felt and asked them out (if they didn't).

What Guys Said 7

• I used to work at an ice cream window in college, and there was this hot chick that used to come there once in a while. I'll never forget--small cup of vanilla frozen yogurt with strawberry topping. I don't know why I never tried to talk to her, I think I just wasn't getting the "interested" vibe, so I figured maybe she had a boyfriend or just wasn't feeling me. Anyway, like a year later I was working at a bar as a bouncer, and she showed up😍😍😍 Anyway, it was like the last weekend of the school year, and she's walking out (probably with a few drinks in her, to be fair), and she walks by at the end of the night on her way out the door, and she looks at me and runs her finger down my chest and goes "You're cute!" And like "oh word, what's good then, we should hang out", and she says "awww, well, I just graduated, I'm moving away this weekend. You're still cute though!", and she left with her friends. And I'm standing there like "GAHHHHH... what. The. FUCK!" Where was that when I was slinging ice cream? I mean whatever, who knows what would have happened, but at least I could have hooked up with her, haha.

• I would say yes and no. See mine was with a girl who was a temp at my work, so I didn't even like her like that at first, Then one day something clicked... I didn't think I had a lot of time so I went ahead and dropped hints Hung around everything was peachy. We seemed like good buddies. Well I had been talking to an outside friend about the whole thing, and he puts that out there on fb about me having this big crush. She sees it, everything from that moment on she won't talk to me, seems kinda standoffish, avoids me, sees me coming goes the other way, all this intentional, talks to people like I'm not even there. I don't get it. Been 7 months. Consistent each and everyday it astounds me that somebody cares enough that much for so long to avoid me? Maybe she likes me I don't know, help? Please read my other questions

• Fucking yes. In fact, I'm waiting to find time to ask my crush if she wants to hang out, just so I can confess to her and get it off my chest.

• No but I regretted not doing it once.

• Every damn time.

• A crush? If it's a crush, chances are I would barely know anything about her, hence there is not much to feel except for maybe infatuation, which will pass quickly.

• I'm in this situation now.

Unfortunately I barely know them and I'm broke and have no car