What are three things you like about the opposite sex?

0|0
11|22

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything @EarthToKepler said, plus how motherly they can be with both us and kids :)

6|1
    0|0
    • I was thinking about motherly but forgot to add it in😂 dammit, should change your username to 'EarthToMars' ahah
      Be my gag brother;)

• Show All
    • 😂😂😂 for other people reading your user name and opinions that just would tickle everyone ahah, have a nice day or night bro! Thanks for the laugh:)

• @EarthToKepler Lolol thanks, and no problem man :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• Their entire body: their voice; the hair: the smooth ass skin: Boobs; ass, vagina: the neck; the back; the tongue; thighs; hands

How loving they are; How relaxing their presents are; how muscial their voice feels
    Entering the brains auditory system; the gentle touches

5|2
    0|0
  • 1. Boobs
    2. Breasts
    3. Boobies.

2|6
    1|0
  • - They actually want to listen about your emotional problems
    - They can give you advice about dating (who better to tell you what to do to get a girl than a girl)
    - They are more open to different kinds of guys (i'm a guy that plays guitar, horse rides and dances, not exactly your normal kinda guy)

5|0
    0|0
  • Nurturing, soft caresses, and "I love you" whispered in the dark before she goes to sleep.

1|0
    0|0
  • Uh @soccerchick4eva and @soccerchick4eva... ooh and @soccerchick4eva... yup, I'm positively sure she's THE best thing about the opposite sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Their brain
    Their personality
    Their body

From time to time, they can be the worst thing there is, but most of the time, they are the most awesome thing in this universe !

0|0
    0|0
  • Feminine personality
    Boobs
    Ass

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the way they carry themselves, I like when a cold bitch face warms up, and I love the softness of their skin, and no that doesn't mean they need to shave

0|0
    0|0
  • They're caring
    They're free spirited
    They're goofy I know guys can be these too but I seem to find it more in girls and I find it adorable.

0|0
    0|0
  • - How they can wear dresses that make them look classy.
    - They can go for months without a haircut.
    - They get to have more choices in a relationship. Us Men surrender to you. :P.

1|0
    0|0
  • Feminine persona, beauty, compassion

1|0
    0|0
  • boobs
    tits
    boobs

0|0
    1|0
  • Boobs
    Ass
    Vagina

we out

0|1
    1|0
  • Body Language
    Voices
    Girly Movement/Poses

0|0
    0|0
  • Pussy tits and mouth don't care about anything else

0|0
    0|0
  • her ass, her eyes, her hair

0|0
    0|0
  • face, stomach and thighs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all women lie.
    Not all women cheat.
    Not all women are bitches.

0|0
    0|0
  • tits, ass, pussy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything. It sounds cliche as hell but females are the best thing in the world, they complete us.

1|0
    0|0
  • When she makes me pancakes after sex.

That they most often prefer to swallow than spit.

That if she drives like a bat out of hell when I'm with her, she can always get out of a speed ticket by crying.

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 10

• Their protective nature - even if they aren't your boyfriend, they want to make sure you're safe and happy.
    The way their voice changes when they say your name.
    Let's be honest. Their shoulders. Swoon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure of a word to encompass all that I mean, but its like guys are supportive and reassuring and kind. Whenever you are in a bad mood, they say sweet things.

Second, I love distinctive features guys have (like noses and jaws).
    Third, Their sense of humor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Voice❤

Strength😎 - if we are ever in an earthquake (God forbid) and I end up getting trapped under broke walls, he will get those off of me easily!

Brain💕- the problem solver!

0|0
    0|0
  • - Defined, muscular arms
    - Their ability to problem solve
    - Their sense of humor

0|0
    0|0
  • Voice, hair, skin

0|0
    0|0
  • Face..
    -------

0|0
    0|0
  • Sense of humor, strength and intelligence

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. smile
    2. eyes
    3. hair

0|0
    0|0
  • face
    bodey muscle
    personality

0|0
    0|0
  • The really cute dreamy look they get on their faces when I run my fingers through their hair, they make me feel special when they open up to me, and when they give nice hugs

1|0
    0|0