Should I go to his house?

Ok... so I met this guy online he's super sweet & cool & we are about to meet up @ starbucks. He suggested afterwards we go back to his apartment. I know for a fact I will not have sex with him. So should I decline his offer to discourage any type of advancement he could have planned? Or am I just being paranoid?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea you should decline that offer so you won't give him any wrong ideas.

Most Helpful Girl

• If this is the first time you are meeting him, I would suggest that you do not go back to his house. We have all heard of the "Netflix and chill" which isn't about watching Netflix. I just thing it would be a bit inappropriate as you are just meeting and all. That's my opinion tho

What Guys Said 3

• Speaking as a man, I can talk you that he's either planning to make a move or is hoping that something will happen at the apartment. It's all but guaranteed.

So yeah, tell him that you're more comfortable starting with a coffee so you can get to know him better.

• Oh trust me, if a guy is inviting a girl to his place, he's looking for sexual play (this isn't a bad thing).

If you're not down for sexual play, suggest meeting elsewhere. Don't lead the guy on. :)

• If he invites you back to his place, you know something sexual might be involved, unless he's showing you his pet. See how it goes!

What Girls Said 3

• You really should decline. You don't know him. Even if you won't be alone, it can still be dangerous.

• I would decline,

• yup just decline his "offer"