Why does my boyfriend blush whenever someone mentions me?

My boyfriend and I have been official since about a week ago. Anyway, he always blushes whenever someone talks about me, or mentions the fact that we're dating. Like, for instance, my friend saw him and screamed, "OMG YOU AND HER ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!" And he just blushed and smiled and said, "Yeah." And whenever we go on a date and he sees me, he starts blushing. What does that mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you, he's not used to having someone returning it, he's highly visible to his friends and peers (it is high school after all, so are you for that matter), and he's trying his best "not to mess this up" (which is Martian for trying not to make a fool of himself AND you).

You're going to start learning bits and pieces of Martian (or Mannisms) as you get older. Guys are rarely secure with themselves when they're below 24 years-old. Just take it as given that he's really trying and, lol, try not to bring attention to it.

What Guys Said 2

• It means he likes you and it also means he blushes easily.

• He's shy and embarrassed. He probably hasn't told his family. He was probably shamed at some pivotal point for even wanting to have a relationship with a female. Go out of your way to make him feel comfortable and proud. He may open up.

What Girls Said 1

• Aww your boyfriend sounds like a cutie pie :3!
    He likes you and he's trilled to have you. He's also sort of shy when it comes to such things.