What does it mean if a guy says this?

Me and this guy were having a good convo then he asked me to kiss him and I said I don't know and then after a while he said he didn't wanna talk to me anymore, Here's how the Convo went. He said he "if I get a good mark can you kiss me" I said I don't know then he said "aw your shy that's cute" then he's like my mission is to make you a confident girl" and I said "that's going to be hard" then he said "idk if this is going to work. I don't know if our personalities mesh it's kinda awkward" the thing is I feel like he doesn't wanna talk because I told him I don't know if I wanted to kiss him. Because in the bringing of our
What does it mean if a guy says this?

convo today he said "hey, I miss you" but apparently now he doesn't wanna talk? for some reason I feel really sad, I don't know why like every guy I talk too is always like that, I just feel bad for myself, I don't get why guys always seem to hate me or not talk to me. Especially because I don't wanna do anything sexual or making out... etc (I think that's why) here's a pic of our convo, what do you think made him not wanna talk to me anymore ):

Most Helpful Guy

• It means that you shut the proverbial door on him after his little "life coach" game didn't work as intended. Which is good because this conversation reeks of a dude trying desperately to hook up with you by any means necessary.

Drop this one and walk away. Trust me, I've ran that game before when I was younger and dumber. It ain't worth the effort to puzzle it out to its logical extreme. The guy wants to have sex with you, not date you.

• Yeah I agree with you, that probably what he wants but it sucks because all guys I meet are like that

• Nah, that means you have good intuition. Keep an eye open when you get those types of feelings.

Your gut is rarely wrong.

• Okay I will, I think I should stop using apps to meet people, I met him online by the way but we did hangout once. Cause everyone I meet online always turns out like that. But then at the same time I'm kinda shy to approach guys at school and talk to them but if they start the convo I have no problem talking to them

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should drop him. He's not worth it.
    He's trying to hook up with you, he's not interested in anything serious.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, he very well may like you and have in interest in a relationship with you, but he probably also wants to have a physical side to that. And you've signaled a lack of interest in him sexually which may make a relationship with you a dealbreaker for him. If you don't like this guy, you shouldn't feel bad that he's moving on. If you DO like this guy, you should ask why you don't want to get physical with him.

• It's because it kinda felt like that's all he wanted to do

• No we never hung out before

• Okay--there's a problem then. You shouldn't spend all this time chatting the guy. Go meet up with him and hang out.

What Girls Said 2

• PLAYER PLAYER PLAYER
    Run for your life girl

• He got mad because you dubbed his move he really wanted to kiss u and u put him down just maybe apologize to him