Guys, Hi guys, I was just wondering if white men are even attracted to black women, and I don't mean light skin black women I mean dark skinned black?

It just seems like whenever I do ask white men if they're interested in black women, they all say yeah the light skinned it ones. I personally have always been attracted to white men, but have been scared to approach them. Honestly do they find us dark skinned women attractive?

• yes, they intrigue us!!
    35% (11)
  • not at all!!
    35% (11)
  • kinda
    16% (5)
  • if they act white
    6% (2)
  • just for sex, but no relationship
    8% (2)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
I wish they'd be more open to giving us a chance, we're not the same!!! Stop watching reality tv and looking at the media...

13

Most Helpful Guy

• White men are attracted to attractive women. Race, culture and color are secondary considerations.

What Guys Said 12

• No, I'm not into black women. People are generally attracted to others who look like themselves, so that's a big issue between black girls and white guys. Also, I don't think I could ever have enough in common to maintain a relationship with a black girl. We're just too culturally different. Black culture is a lot more matriarchal than white culture, which is why black women typically see themselves as the leaders in relationships. White culture is the opposite, white guys are expected to take the lead with our wives and gfs.

There are just too many barriers for it to work, so would never go there. Besides, where I live, black women aren't into white guys, either.

• This is very interesting...

• Yeah i don't do the meaningless sex thing.. i would never live with myself. I honestly don't see how women do that abs expect people to respect them

• I am primarily sexually attracted to black women. I find them hot and I like all of their curves.

They also take very good care of their hair, though why they can be border-line neurotic about it is both mystifying and amusing.

• Lol because it's so hard to maintain!! It dries out so fast and is very thick... We have to use certain products...

• Ah, that makes sense.

• As I say over and over and over again:
    Black booty, white booty, green booty, purple booty.

Booty is booty.

• I'm attracted to women in gender, regardless of race. Some black girls attract me more than others, the same that some white girls attract me more than others. I'm white, by the way.

• I am not attracted to black women because the ones whose skin I have touched were super wrinkly /rough and I guess it scarred me. I am occasionally attracted to a black woman, and the tone of her skin has nothing to do with it either. I'd be happy to give those rare women a chance, but I never pursue them and quickly forget about them. Personality wise, I really dislike loud obnoxious people, and it is a trait I would commonly associate with black people, so that just goes against me considering dating one.
    Call me racist if you want, it feels a little racist, but I just don't experience much attraction or interest

• Well thank you for an honest opinion!

• Yes, it is exactly the same with the white trash people, they tend to be loud and inconsiderate of their surroundings, and I suppose that's a big part of the problem here, a large percentage of the black population has been historically restricted to poorer areas. I just went to the local history museum, and the blacks in the time of world War two literally had no options when it came to bank loans, no ability to get help improving their area, no chance of moving out of designated areas. Fucked up stuff. Anyway, it's not right, but I still have a tendency to take offense

• I completely agree! I'm the same way...

• they do exist, in todays society the ratio is not in your favor, but they do exist.

• I don't care about their color, just about their facial features and their body (if were just talking about looks).

• I'm dating one now

• According to Okcupid's information on dating habits and race, whites have the strongest in-group loyalty of any racial/ethnic group on their website.

So... if you want to approach white guys? Sure, go ahead. Maybe you'll do great. Maybe you'll get turned down. Success is great and getting rejected doesn't kill.

• not most of the time since I've been brought up around whites since where i live nd dont c a lot of dark skinned people

• I have no problem with black women at all. Been with several

• Honestly I think the problem your running into is perception you just need to run around and try to find them, many people are different and that includes who we are attracted to. I'm demisexual and I normally don't jump at it but I know I saw this guy in the library that was like central africa black but indian and I absolutely melted