Should I offer to pay for her entry fee?

I've been talking to this girl for a couple weeks now, seen her a few times and had one official "date". Lately she wants me to come with her to this obstacle course run (tough mudder or something). This may be a dumb question but should I offer to pay for her entry fee as well?

Most Helpful Girl

• nope
    she pays hers, you pay yours. Best would be if SHE pays both, since she is the one pushing this obstacle course.

You can ask her how much your entry will cost. she should get the hint, that you'll be paying only yours. or just straight out say that you assume that each of you will cover their own entry fee.

Modern times, modern rules

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a traditional type of guy but no in this situation. I want to try the Tough Mudder once before I kick it. I heard it's no walk in the park.

• Thanks and good luck in the mudder

What Girls Said 3

• Nope. She invited you. Go dutch...

• She invited you so it sounds like she's already expecting to pay her own way considering she's going to go whether or not you do.

• Why would you do that?
    If she's the one who asked you to come she should offer to pay your ticket at best - if you're just going casually and no one literally invited the other you should just each pay your own ticket

What Guys Said 5

• No, do not offer to pay for entry fee.

• I wouldn't, she asked you to join her.

• haha pay your own bill

• yes, it shows her that you care for her. it can also be one of the cutest things you do for a girl too

• If anything she pays for yours since it was her idea.