Guys, Are there ANY (preferably black) guys in their mid to late 20s who want more than sex?

I haven't even wanted to date in about 6 years and now that I do I can't find anyone who wants to even talk to me after sex or if I won't have sex with them at all.

Does guys like that even exist?

1

What Guys Said 1

• I have many (preferably black) friends who are in their mid to late 20s who want more than sex, myself included. We're picky though; we want to know why we should date you first.

• Are you black lol

• Guys are so difficult though. I'm not allowed to pay for shit or take them out so how the hell am I supposed to do that? They act like they like my personality and we get along and everything. I just don't know what to do.

• No one said that you're not allowed to pay for shit or take them out. In fact, doing such things may make you stand out from other females. Throw a good personality and some sex on top of that, and you turn yourself into a catch.