If he /she doesn't call or text when should you let it go?

Most Helpful Guy

• After a week or two I would call it a loss

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, I know how easy it is to obsess over a possible text or message from this dude when he's been blowing you off. But please don't wait around for him. Don't keep your phone glued to your hand or jump every time it makes a noise.

Don't stay home just in case he calls. Go out, live your life and try to put this in the back of your mind. If he calls, great. If not, whatever. You have better things to do with your time.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• I would let it go.

What Girls Said 1

• I had a situation in which my boyfriend at the time didn’t answer my texts for about 2 weeks. Afterwards , he came with a pretty obvious false excuse and we got back together. That was one of the worst decisions I ever made. I say if he doesn’t show his interest for a week, you should let him go. Don’t spend your time, energy and thoughts on somebody who doesn’t deserve them. Because let’s be honest for a moment, how time consuming could a message be.