Why do guys think its so easy for girls to find partners?

Guys think it's harder for them to get with someone than it is for the oppsite sex and that's not true, girls struggle just as much as guys when it comes to finding someone, so guys should really stop with they're pity parties when it comes to that, they're just as shallow as girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont think its easier for girls to find someone to date, but its definitely easier for girls to find someone to have sex with.

• Exactly, I agree with that 100%

• "Exactly, I agree with that 100%"

Then you just proved guys correct.

• How? I just agreed with his comment, how did I prove guys correct? correct with what though?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's safe to say that men tend to approach the women in the dating scene a lot more then women do. (I'm not saying that some women don't approach, because some of them do) but a majority of the men do the most when it comes to approaching and finding a partner (sometimes making the effort, initiating etc) now before any girls get there panties in a knot. Us girls are capable of approaching and initiating when we chose to aswell. I'm just saying we should do it more often.

Both genders have an understanding of what they prefer and what they dislike in a potential partner and that can sometimes rule out or minimise the factor of finding a partner due to preferences, qualities and appearances.

Yes guys can be shallow as girls can, but we all don't want second best when it comes to finding a partner.

• Thank you for MH

• Just throwing this in there but I started following you :) :)

• Haha thank you! I had a feeling that you were following me :) that's ok, I followed you back too! 😬

What Guys Said 14

• You have the advantage in the dating/social scene. We are expected to approach you, and you are the deciders. You decide if we are worthy or not.

Even if you approach us, you still have the advantage of femininity, especially in this specific day and age. Many timid men are conditioned to be frightened by your femininity, since they think that if they can't get a date with you, then the only option left is to basically worship you until you cave in to their demands.

I do agree that fat or severely deformed girls do not have the advantage most other girls have, but the average girl has the narrative in her favor. Even taking away who approaches who first... men work out, change their diets, their attitudes, and their entire lifestyle completely just so they can get your approval. And sure, you can say women do the same for men, but we are not the deciders, you are. That's why it is so easy for you, because you decide. There are exceptions to this here and there, but I see nothing else as true except for what I am saying now. No amount of angry and dismissive Internet comments can make me think that what I have observed is not the truth.

• Here's how I see it. For girls to find partners is not easy in and of itself but it is way EASIER than it is for men. Simple.

• No its not. Girls don't have to actively pursue anyone to find a partner, girls don't have to try ad alter their personalities to find a partner. A girl can go out a find somone to have sex with within an hour.
    It always e for a woman due to the fact they are being pursued. I'm sure you have at least one or two guys who are trying to have sex with you. OPTIONS
    if a man doesn't go out , find a women, convince her to talk to him, and like him. he has no hot. women don't have to do any of this

• Of course it is easier for girls to get a partner. If you're picky and can't decide or just reject guys for no reason thats another thing. I have seen guys so desperate, they would even shag a dinosaur if they had found one.

• Of course its not easier for girls to get a partner, your opinion may be different but that doesn't mean its true.

• Yep. Agree with her there.

• LOL feminists aren't known for having the strongest critical thinking skills.

• No guy is complaining that it's easier for y'all to find guys to marry, they're complaining because it's easier for y'all to get dates and sex. Marriage isn't the issue confronting most frustrated guys. They can't even get dates, so marriage is distant and immaterial to them.

by the way, this phenomenon isn't exclusive to men. Go on dating message boards and take note of the dozens of 40ish women complaining that men under the age of 60 want nothing to do with them. Yes, the script flips later, so enjoy your predominance while you can.

• "enjoy your predominance while you can" huh? is it going to end? females have that? so you think its not hard for females to get dates? why? you don't think guys aren't just as shallow as women? do you think this is all BS?

• @udolipixie Thank you :) :)

• @Opinion Owner I hope this is not what you do when you have conversations in person with other adults like you, I hope you don't always call females an idiot like a little girl just because you get mad at what they say.

• Because most guys think that girls have higher standards in general and if they would just lower their standards to a guy's level they would not have such a hard time.

• I believe it is easy for the females to find a partner before us males because women sometimes get bored with men and just want to try something different and there's gay lesbian bars around and they can pick up women from there us guys its hard to find a women sometimes especially if you feel like the women is really beautiful that she deserves better then you its hard trying to make a match with a beautiful women for us women are complicated sometimes.

• I don't think so, it's just not true, it's just as hard for girls as it is for guys.

• Women get THOUSANDS of suitors on dating websites and still complain that they can't find a man.
    If a woman keeps her online dating profile from 18, in a space of 10 years, she'll have at least 10,000 men who want to have sex with her.

Men CANNOT get 10,000 women to want to have sex with them in 10 years. Before the internet, women were limited to dating the men from her social circle. Technology has increased the cost of pussy as it cause more competition from men. The more men trying to get into a girl's pants, the harder it is for any one man to have sex with that woman. Supply and demand.

When women complain that they can't get a man, what they really mean is that their standards are so high, that the man they want is so high value that he's already in a relationship. They could have A man if they wanted to, but they just don't want to.

When men complain that they can't get a woman, it means that he cannot get laid. This means that a man's dating pool is significantly smaller than a woman's. Men who are single usually get rejected by women a lot, whereas women don't get rejected as much as men do.

Women are single by choice. Men are single by fate.

• they can choose... we're chosen.

• When your a victim of being rejected and you been abuse victim and see more females getting dates yes it does make you wonder. But i think girls have as much of a problem as a guy does to find someone to date.

• It's easier for the girls because they look much more beautiful (percentually speaking)

• I don't think that. I can just as easily pick up girls and a female can pick up guys.

• Because If both have low standards the girl is guaranteed a partner whereas a guy still has a hard job at getting one.

• And the fact that a lot of girls typically do nothing and they can get a relationship. If a guy did just about nothing you can basically guarantee he will be single til the day he dies. I've done relatively nothing and not one girl has ever show interest or approached me. I expect to be single forever if I don't do all the work.

• I would assume the girl would be excited the guy asked her out and would have no issue paying for what she ordered.

• She shouldn't even go and waste her time with that loser then, the date I went on with this guy I really liked was cute, he asked me if I wanted to go to the movies with him and I said yes, of course I had/bought my own money and there was no pressure coming from him or me to pay for anything, he wanted to eat at AppleBees and I said "no, let's go somewhere that's not so expensive." he said he wanted to go to Tacobell and I said "hell yeah, I love tacobell" anyway I paid for his and my food, he wanted to pay but I told him it was cool, I got it, because he had already paid for the movie tickets and we both paid for our popcorn that came up to 20 something dollars because movie theater food cost an arm and a leg and I pulled out a ten and he pulled out his money and we both paid together so what are you talking about? plus he was always smiling and laughing, really cool, chill, and laid back and that's also what made the date fun for both of us.

• It may not be easier for y'all to find the *ideal* guy, but at least y'all can get dates in the mean time. Many guys struggle to even get that. The trend is towards a dating Pareto principle, that 80% of girls only want the top 20% of guys. Girls are increasingly holding out for only the best guys, perhaps because they've had hookups with top guys in the past and believe that they can get one to commit to them. This all creates a dating imbalance that leaves a great many guys on the outside looking in while girls seem to enjoy so many options. This tells us that girls have things easier in the dating sphere.

What Girls Said 5

• Well with those who do it's probably because they lack every objectivity in their view and they have some illusions seriously..
    And they seem not to be very intelligent either because to all the guys that are single there is a pretty much equal number of girls that are single as well since in our population there are about 50% male and 50% female so yeah, it should be obvious really but it isn't to them 😂 Anyways I've never met a smart guy in real life who actually believed that shit so it's really only limited to some special guys online that never go out I guess, in other words, nothing to worry about lol I still have plenty of faith in humanity.. 😂

• Because men are stupid

• there's approximately 50/50 in terms of population so... guys are complaining about not getting sex. not not getting relationships. id be interested to know how they could calculate where all the extra single guys come from. are there so many more lesbians than homosexuals? doubtful.

• Because girls do have it a little bit more easy in general. Women are never expected to approach or make the first move.

• I always laugh a little when I read your response because it's always like the opposite of most girls answers lol

• Case in point, women don't have to make the first move to get a date. Yet at the same time they have the freedom to make the first move if the need arises. Best of both worlds.

That alone says enough, don't you think?

And of course the fact that society teaches people that men have to "prove themselves" to the woman. They have to court her, be chivalrous, pay for her, and much more.

• I'm not saying you're wrong, personally I don't like gender profiling, especially how it is nowadays, society does pin a label on guys when it comes to those things, I don't like that either, but what I mean is; it's not always like that.

• I agree! Its hard as fuck.. :/

• YEAH!!! it really is...