Ladies be dead honest?

I work at a retail store and i'm 21. Two hot girls come often. A blonde and a brunette. They told me off the bat that they was 18. I added them on instagram and they looked younger but i didn't mind. These girls will flirt with me and one time i gave them a ride to there house in my 1967 mustang. They said they loved my car. On the way there the brunette said "hey nevermind we are going where your going". I just laughed and just took them to there house. I soon asked out the blonde on a date and she will make up excuses as in "i have to go to a college tour" or "it's my birthday i have plans". The blonde will send me in love emoji and a kissing emoji so i know she's into me in a way.

Well i did major research on there instagram. It turns out they are 17. Do you think that was the reason the blonde didn't want to go out with me? I feel like i just might of not been attractive enough for her?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. They're using you for your car
    2. The blonde is playing hard to get
    3. The brunette likes you and the blonde is being a good friend by letting her have first dibs ( why she would flirt is inexplicable in this case though)
    4. They just like flirting around and getting free rides
    ... can't think of any more, girls are enigmas.

It's probably not because you are not attractive enough. You can try asking her out for a couple more times. If she's playing hard to get then she'd love the attention and the thrill of being pursued. It is likely that she will give in eventually.

Good luck :)

Most Helpful Guy

• For a lot of girls that age, "attention is to those girls what 'sex' is to boys."

So, if she can get your attention to feel good about herself, and Tommy's attention, and Billy's attention, and Jake's attention...

all without actually having sex with any of you...

... AND getting you guys to invest in her in some way to try to win her over...

Then she gets to feel good about herself, validate her sense of self-worth, comfort her insecurities, and feel "desired and wanted," all while maintaining her sense of self-image and identity and avoiding sex (which she's been socialized to view as a negative activity for women to engage in).

Being "in a relationship" or even giving men a false sense of "commitment" or "exclusive interest in him" is absolute suicide for her ability to get her "fix" ... the attention she enjoys.

It's like a drug addict getting a full-time job, with a family, and a mortgage to pay. No time or money for drugs!

In life, you need to learn to spot out these behaviors, and the "risk" of people having that kind of personality... and to walk away.

It costs a girl nothing to flirt with a guy. It's free education and training for her, courtesy of the guy, with the added bonus that it may induce him to give her more attention and invest in her. So, she has nothing to lose and much to gain.

That's not a girl that's interested in you. That's a girl that's using you. You need to distance yourself and get away from her.

I'm sorry, man,

What Girls Said 5

• Pretty sure these girls are underage. I, shamefully enough, was pretty flirty at that age as well and lied about my age from about 15 up. Never did anything, but certainly flirted with older guys who thought I was older than I was too. They probably make excuses because, being in high school and living with your parents can certainly limit your ability to go do whatever you want.

Don't feel like you're being rejected, they're probably underage anyway... maybe just don't pursue anything there.

• Her age isn't the reason.

• The are underaged and just having fun getting your attention.

• It's not because you're ugly but because you're too old. Sorry

• meh she just wants your attention. she's underage and isn't actually interested in you lol

What Guys Said 3

• I think they're teasing you. They're practicing flirting. You're a safe choice because you're too old.

You should get physical with them in your car.

If a bitch gets into a man's car, that's essentially consent for sex. That's like a rule of law.

• Major research on their Instagram

• Sending kissing emoticons or love emoticons does not mean she is into you.