Girls, What does this mean?

If a girl says 'yeah, could do, I will let you know :)' when you ask them out, does that mean no?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm assuming this was via text because of the smiley face?

Seems like she's being polite, so I don't think she's blowing you off. Smiley face makes me think she's being flirty.

Did you ask her to do something specific or was it a general "we should go out sometime" kind of question?

What Girls Said 4

• It’s either a maybe, or she didn’t knew how to refuse you and she told you that. If she doesn’t say anything for a couple of days ask her again and if it’s not a clear answer, she probably means no.

• Yeah, in my eyes I thought it was a 'polite' way of saying no. Previously, she has asked me to take her when she has been drunk, then when I ask her it seems like she isn't interested.

• If you felt she wasn’t interested, then she probably wasn’t. In these kind of things it’s good to trust your instincts, but you could always try again in a few days to be completely sure.

• It's a maybe :)

• it's like she says: "will let you know"

• Honestly half the time it's a polite way of saying no. But then again it could also mean exactly what it says... You never know with girls