Does anyone like to play dating simulation game?

When I was younger I use to play really perverted games that were meant for dudes, but I still played and enjoyed them, I would say the games felt kind of realistic and made me see how hard it was for guys to actually get in a girl's pants (the whole purpose of those games were to have sex with the girl) so it was pretty hard being a guy lol but I've recently started playing dating simulations for girls... and they kind of suck... lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I used to, but not anymore. Usually I read them for the stories/art work. It's not true ( in my opinion ) that GxB are worse than BxG dating simulation games. True Hakuouki is very much depending on the player if you like it or not. Lots of dialogue barely any choices and shit. But there is more in the world than hakuouki :P.

• I'm sorry this is a late reply but you're very right, thank you <3 and yeah there was so much dialogue, and I didn't like the main I was playing as, right again with the barely any choices, that also got me frustrated the most.

• No probs lol :P. Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 3

• Played them a few when I was like 14-15. You might want to try out Katawa Shoujo - heard it's pretty good.

Other than that, why would the girl simulations suck?

• I've played Hakuouki on my psp 3 years ago and it sucked, this is my opinion, I didn't like it plus it was so boring.

• Generally not, but the social link system for Persona 3 and 4 is based on dating sims, and those games are amazing.

• Yes I've played Persona 3 and I actually enjoyed the girl's gameplay, I also played as the guy and enjoyed it too, Persona 3 was such a great game :)

• Lol no but sounds like fun lol

What Girls Said 2

• Never knew such games existed lol

• Haha yeah, I used to play a lot of them online when I was in middle school, but since the games are becoming more popular on gaming platforms, I buy and play a lot of them.

• me neither. I gotta look this up... you know... practice my skills lol. didn't know there was a simulated version, I usually play the real version. i get bored after the number though.

• @Tdieseler in middle school I would go on newgrounds. com but that's not the only place there's others plus in my opinion newgrounds is not that great but I don't know why I thought it was so awesome in middle school. lol

• Lol I outgrew them.. But looking back, they were all lamely written and very unrealistic. :(

• Some were, I just find the guy simulations to be kind of realistic since the girls were bitches and hard to talk to like how it seems in real life lol so whoever made it did a good job with that :)

• Yeah, the guy simulations were pretty good. I wish more women were like that in real life :)

• hahahaha lol they kind of already are lol also especially very catty :) :)