Am I ready to sleep with other guys?

I got dumped by my boyfriend (together 1 year) exactly 1 year ago, since then i haven't kissed, had sex or anything like that... i dont cry over him anymore, wouldn't say i think about him a lot but i still do think about him. It does happen i feel sad over him still but i always remember the bad things he did and there's no chance getting back together.
Am i ready to have sex with other people feeling like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I think the only reason you think of him is because you haven't been with anyone else.

What Guys Said 5

• Many people can have sex with no feelings. If you are that type of person you've been ready. If you have to grow feelings for someone first you won't know your ready until you with someone and you decide to go to the next level.

• Sounds like you are finally getting over him. There is no rule that says you even have to be over your last partner to have sex with someone else. Get out there and get some.

• I think you already know the answer to this, but I'll verify your feelings.
    You're ready, you have been for a while. Don't be unhappy about things that happened in the past. Move on, that's what living is all about.

• That definitely should be enough time, but it isn't really about time. If you feel ready and you want to have sex then you are ready.

• NO, HELL NO, DON'T DO IT

Don't have sex feeling like that. Let the bitterness go away.

What Girls Said 0